ADVANCED MINERAL PROCESSING, S.L. – AMP® develops studies and engineering services, complying with the specifications of the project, and paying special attention to the technical aspects and proposed investment to provide an effective and cost-efficient solution.
AMP specializes in process engineering and equipment design for numerous industries, including mining, industrial minerals, coal, sand and aggregate production, chemicals, recycling, environmental/waste treatment, as well as other diverse processes.
With our broad experience and technical capabilities, the technical team of AMP is able to offer an extensive range of highly efficient, well engineered and simple, cost effective, solutions for the processing of mineral ores, sands and other industrial minerals.
AMP team of talented design engineers possesses a valuable proven track record in the study and design of circuits for optimum operation of processing plants. Our contribution to the industry's needs is developed within a broad spectrum, which evolves from close attention to a simple technical consultation through to a machine or complete process plant providing "turnkey" capabilities without ignoring the mandatory quality and specification compliance to suit the requirements of the project.
The wide range of services offered by AMP includes:
- Process plant circuit design based on results of testing and metallurgical studies.
- Development of conceptual engineering
- Complete design of plants and treatment systems, after full feasibility study and assessment of the project parameters.
- Development of basic engineering and detail engineering.
- Development of projects, including management of sourcing, manufacturing, delivery, assembly/installation and commissioning.
- Project management and works supervision of projects within their disciplines.
- Full compliance with third party auditing techniques.